- Examine the impact of technology in transforming healthcare delivery and outcomes – from improving efficiencies and reducing costs to enabling better patient access and care coordination
- Network with investors and explore emerging investment trends and new business opportunities in healthcare
- Meet the innovators and discover cutting-edge health information technology and mobile health solutions
- Learn about diverse resources for all stages of innovation (angel investment, incubator/accelerator programs, challenge grants, crowdfunding, etc.)
- Hear the latest about standards for emerging technologies and mobile healthcare delivery and explore the impact of regulation, reimbursement and the importance of demonstrating outcomes
- Gain insight about healthcare workflow, technology adoption, and reimbursement issues from provider and payer points of view
- Examine the role of the consumer and patient in business model development and long-term plans for scaling up, channel distribution, and commercialization
The Venture+ Forum Agenda is posted on the Venture+ Forum website, and linked below. Please check back often for any updates.
The Venture+ Forum Presenting Companies is posted on the Venture+ Forum website, and linked below.
The Venture+ Forum at the mHealth Summit is designed for investors, entrepreneurs, healthcare and technology industry leadership and anyone interested in learning more about innovation in healthcare, emerging trends in investment, and new business opportunities in health information technology and mobile health.
- $275.00 September 1, 2013 - December 7, 2013
- $325.00 December 8, 2013 - On-site
* Registration to the Venture+ Forum is available as a stand-alone event or in conjunction with registration to the mHealth Summit.