WHERE THE WORLD COMES TO CONNECT
The mHealth Summit is the premier domestic and international conference and expo for the exchange of research, ideas, innovations and opportunities in mobile and connected health. It is the largest and most diverse event of its kind, where thought-leaders from across the healthcare value chain convene to explore new collaborations, business opportunities and initiatives. It's also where you will find the newest research, ideas, case studies, programs, implementations, people, products, regulations, policies and dynamics shaping healthcare delivery and consumer engagement in mobile and connected health.
The mHealth Summit is a showcase for what’s new: market-moving mobile, wireless and digital technologies; eHealth and telehealth implementations demonstrating flexibility and scalability; the newest partnership, venture and investment models and the latest regulations, trends, evidence and standards shaping mobile and connected health.
Our 2014 program, taking place Sunday, December 7 through Thursday, December 11, 2014, will put a spotlight on research and case studies to support evidence-based decision making and the adoption of best practices, while maintaining our signature balance of focused discussions, cross-category sessions, interactive exhibits and networking opportunities.
When you come to the 2014 mHealth Summit you can expect:
- Keynotes delivered by influential speakers driving change, innovation and disruptive transformation
- Targeted preconference and co-located events, such as the Venture+ Forum, Games for Health Workshop, WIP Jam, Pharma Roundtable and M2M Money Talks
- Lively spotlight discussions, roundtables, debates and interviews with leaders with the field
- The 2-day, co-located Global mHealth Forum focused on mHealth and eHealth in low and middle income countries (NEW! – Wednesday, December 10 & Thursday, December 11)
- Informative breakfast sessions
- Interactive exhibits and live demonstrations
- Pavilions focused on the hottest topics in mobile and connected health, such as the Intelligent Medical Home, Games for Health, M2M Now, Global mHealth, Interoperability Showcase featuring Continua Health Alliance-compliant and other interoperable solutions and the Startup Showcase
- Special events and scheduled times for networking, as well as spaces designed for interactions
- Visible media presence
- New product launches and industry analyst coverage of trends and innovations
- A diverse domestic and global delegation from the private and public sectors, ready to learn, collaborate, share and do business
The world will be here. Won’t you join us?