M2M Now Money Talks
M2M Now Money Talks: mHealth 2020 Vision - Show Me The Money
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
mHealth 2020 Vision: Show Me The Money is an innovative, debate-led, hands-on event for all delegates interested in or affected by connected healthcare within health and wellbeing, primary and secondary care. The event will be presented in a highly interactive format – and will focus on the business case for implementation of a mHealth model.
Starting at 1pm on Tuesday 10 December 2013, leading industry figures will present 2 thought-provoking sessions centred around the two vital commercial components associated with mHealth.
- Session One will address “Consumer or Clinician – Who’s Driving the Future of mHealth?”
- Session Two will debate “mHealth 2020 Vision: Delivering and capitalising on Connected Health”.
Each session will comprise a keynote from an industry luminary, a Q&A session and polling, a provocative 'real-world' presentation on each topic and a panel debate with representatives from the entire mHealth value chain including clinicians, payers, solution vendors, wireless network operators and business analysts.
And to close, there will be a bar and hors d’oeuvres provided whilst our speakers and attendees have a chance to meet one-on-one, to network and unwind at the end of the day!
Additionally, on the exhibit floor, there will be a fully interactive M2M Now mHealth area, where delegates can touch, try and see in action the new technologies available to them.
- From smartphone apps to clinical applications, who's making money in mHealth and how?
- Identifying the commercial obstacles to mHealth adoption
- Examining the real-world business mHealth models that work
C - Suite Clinicians
- $149.00 - through August 31, 2013
- $199.00 - September 1, 2013 - December 7, 2013
- $199.00 - December 8, 2013 - On-site
* Registration to M2M Now Money Talks is available as a stand-alone event or in conjunction with registration to the mHealth Summit.