Health 2.0 at the mHealth Summit
Monday, December 9, 2013 - 1:00 - 5:30 PM
Join Health 2.0 for a special event at the mHealth Summit on Monday December 9, 2013 from 12:30 – 5:30 PM. This is a must-attend session for catching up on cutting-edge innovations in health care. Join us for an afternoon of engaging panel discussion and LIVE product demos covering the topics most relevant to the health tech industry today. We’ll cover...
- The new marketplace for insurance, what this means for state and federal exchanges, and the innovative tools being built for ease of adoption and pricing transparency.
- Quantifying yourself with consumer-facing tracking tools. We will examine how big data from the individual is empowering the patient and playing a larger role in health care decision-making.
- Part-two of the data panel will examine how clinicians leverage big data within hospital systems for improving and streamlining outcomes.
- Catch Health 2.0’s highly-anticipated Launch! Session for never-before-seen product launches from exciting new companies.
- We’ll be bringing long-time audience favorite Unmentionables to the mHealth Summit where we dive into sex, death, stress, and other unmentionables.
Last year was standing room only and space for this exclusive session is limited so register today!
Facilitate the conversation and engage the health tech community
Launch new products into the market place
- Health Care Administrators
- $199.00 through August 31, 2013
- $299.00 September 1, 2013 — December 7, 2013
- $399.00 December 8, 2013 - On-site
* Registration to the Health 2.0 Session is available as a stand-alone event or in conjunction with registration to the mHealth Summit.