The 2013 mHealth Summit will build on last year’s success by highlighting emerging best practices from mHealth implementations as well as the latest business, finance, policy and technical perspectives, fostering in-depth dialogue to identify and accelerate cross-cutting value chains and sustainable mHealth business model adoption around the globe. The summit will also provide a dedicated focus on mHealth research, facilitating the development and commercialization of empirically-supported solutions for specific disease states.
Conference sessions will explore, examine, and debate the ways mobile technology is transforming health care delivery, research, business and policy for the 21st century both in the U.S. and internationally, including developed and developing nations.
In addition, the 2013 mHealth Summit will:
- Provide networking opportunities with leading-edge and c-level industry decision makers, healthcare professionals, researchers and other critical end-users;
- Highlight critical progress, research, constraints, use cases, success stories and lessons learned across the mHealth landscape;
- Deliver more than 4,500 leaders from nearly 50 countries;
- Host more than 400 exhibitors showcasing innovative devices, services, applications, tools and related solutions;
- Attract more than 350 domestic and international media.
In partnership with the Foundation for National Institutes of Health, the mHealth Alliance and the National Institutes of Health, mHIMSS will offer an all-star lineup of visionary keynote speakers, conference tracks, venture fair as well as an expanded exhibit hall.